I seem to have fallen behind again, I thought I’d posted about most things but the cookbooks seem to have sneaked back onto my desk again so I must be a few meals behind, must make an effort to keep it more up to date from now on!
The menu for the week is:
1. Broccoli Creem Soup with bread from Get It Ripe.
2. Barbecue Baked Tofu with Mushrooms and Bell Peppers from Get It Ripe
3. Baked Mac and Cheese from Yellow Rose Recipes
4. Beans in Leek Sauce from The Bean Book with roastie potatoes and probably swede and carrots.
5. Spiced Roasted Parsnip Soup from Soup Kitchen with some sort of bread.
Not many new things in there to post about but I was in the mood for tried and tested things this week and the mac and cheese is for my Mother to feed the boys while I’m at my knitting group as I know she won’t have any trouble getting either of them to eat it!